“WINONA” Cottage..Honouring it’s 1916s heritage, this home exhibits timeless grace integrated with fresh solutions for optimum comfort and entertaining. Recently renovated this home is sure to be cherished and enjoyed. With an enviable location between Beaufort Street lifestyle strips and Bayswater Village hub each with their unique caf culture, a short stroll to a myriad of public transport, 28 May Street is indeed lifestyle central and only a pedal to the cycle paths.
Comprising 3 bedrooms/home office, spacious open plan living/dining with high ceiling, a showpiece kitchen sure to please, spacious bathroom, rear deck and low maintenance gardens. Features richly polished timber floors, PRESSED TIN ceilings and walls, French doors, lead light windows and doors, two fireplaces, soft close cabinetry and quality appliances.
A Rare offering sure to yield potential on many levels.
– Designed to capture Northern Winter sun
– Recycled brick paving adds rustic charm
– Wrap-a-round veranda plus rear deck
– Integrated living/dining zone enjoys ideal outdoor flow with two sets of French doors opening to side veranda and rear garden
– Stunning pressed tin ceilings and walls
– Stylish bathroom
– Light filled cottage of style
– Cycle Path – calmed street
– Quality kitchen
– Fluid living and dining space brings the family together
– Rear deck and a north facing garden
– Exuding immense traditional appeal